Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

Time to reflect and remember. Time to make peace with the old year and start of fresh in the new. Time to start all those projects you've put off until tomorrow. Time to stop all those habits that limit your tomorrows. It's the last day of the year when the god Janus allows us to look both forward and back. We see where we've been and we can project where we would like to go.

I am ending this year in a much happier place from where it began. I have accomplished some new goals, acquired new friends, shared my creativity, fostered my quirky personality and found a friend to go out and play with me. Overall it has been a good year. Hopefully the trend continues into 2013.

I wish much peace, love, happiness and magic to you all in the upcoming year. Be safe as you celebrate tonight as I do not wish to have to visit any of you in unwanted places.Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment