Sunday, November 3, 2013

Novel November

I am exhausted. I applaud authors their ability to live their lives and write consistently. I need to find one to mentor me as I have not quite mastered this skill. The month of October has come and gone without a word from me. It is now Novel November and once again I have missed my moment to write from beginning to end. It is only day 3 and technically I could catch up but I know what events are on the horizon and fear that this will prevent me from writing anything at all. I might try for a March Madness Moment instead. There are 31 days in March and it should be a more calm time of year. I could even be an April fool as this is a fool hardy experience. All I know is I need to start back to the basics and write again. Let's see if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment