Monday, March 24, 2014

Time Slip

"Time keeps on slipping into the future." I cannot believe it has been over a month since last I wrote. I have written of the need for more time and of the fact that I have been merging my world with another. Apparently this time slip has  no mercy. I can't remember every moment but the ones that I do are amazing. I am hoping to be back to me sooner than later and as often as before.

I am navigating the eccentric pathways of compromise of late. I am learning that you really do have to have open lines of communication in order to clearly get your message out and understood. You also need to be able to use these lines in order to not get lost along the way. Who knew that I would have to explain that 8 AM on a Saturday is NOT my idea of sleeping in. Compromise, compassion and communication. I have needed used all of these skills over the last few months. It's been keeping me busy but hopefully when the foundation has been laid then the rest as they say will be icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment