Monday, September 17, 2012

It's That Time of Year

I am amazed at how quickly the days, weeks, months of this year have slipped into the future. I cannot believe that it is already September, school started a month ago, fall is upon us and the start of all the end of the year holidays has begun. Rosh Hashanah is here and many of my friends are celebrating the year 5773. With the onset of that holiday it let's me know that soon will be more events to come. Halloween is hauntingly near, Thanksgiving dinner will soon appear, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, and 2013 are right around the corner. I scarcely believe that this is my reality. The speed at which it moves never ceases to amaze me. Hopefully, from time to time, we can all set aside a moment to look around and enjoy the world, Chaotic and imperfect as it may be, we should enjoy the fact that we are here to experience it. TO all my friends who celebrate, Shana Tova!

No comments:

Post a Comment