Monday, October 1, 2012

KXLU Fundraiser 2012


Hello Everyone,

For those of you who might not know I work (for free) at KXLU a local college station which broadcasts live from the campus of Loyola Marymout. IT is one of the LAST remaining student run, commercial free stations in Los Angeles. The annual fundraiser kicked off on Friday and continues through this Friday.
TOMORROW is where I ask for your support to help keep me off the streets (at least once a week) by donating to the annual KXLU Fundraiser during my show. This year my show will be  Tuesday October 2 from 8 to 10 PM. That's TOMORROW 10/02/12. You can call the station at 310-338-KXLU (5958) or donate online at kxlu.com Please make sure to mention my show Soiree Musicale as there's a bit of in house competition for pledges. I will of course send out a  friendly reminder before the show. Thanks in advance for your support.


Yolanda Che

No comments:

Post a Comment