Monday, February 3, 2014

More Hours in the Day

More hours in the day wouldn't necessarily solve the problem of time. We do everything last minute or over crowd the hours so I don't think the request of more hours in the day would truly help until we learn time management. This weekend I felt as if time flew. Monday arrived far too soon for me. I barely had the opportunity to enjoy my morning sleep in before time to be off with friends. Once I returned home it was time to prepare for the work week. I wanted at least 2 more hours in Saturday and Sunday to feel properly prepared for Monday but truth be told I would have procrastinated the time away and still been woefully unprepared to face today. Time management is an artful skill one must acquire as one ages. I have gotten better but still I feel as if the day slips away from me especially when I am enjoying myself. I guess it truly is wise to live in the moment and not worry about tomorrow. I just wish tomorrow would take a little more time in arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment