Monday, April 7, 2014

Tired

Do you ever feel just sick of it all? Do you have times when every tiny infraction seems like a felony offense and feels as if they are intentionally inflicted upon you? Sometimes the world really is too much with us but usually you aren't allowed the opportunity to silently slip into seclusion. I have to remember to be thankful for all the hassle as if it didn't exist then wheat is it I am doing? IF it is too quiet then maybe it is too mundane, too same 'ole, same 'ole, too nothing really matters at all. A brief moment, no matter how long it feels, of hassle means life has been lived and not existed. Not every moment is pleasant but oh when those bits of sunlight appear how rich and wonderful they feel. I am tired but this too shall pass. For now I must muster through. I hope you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment