Monday, September 26, 2011

Generosity


For the past 20 years (I started as a child prodigy at the mere age of 10) I have been fortunate enough to participate in one of the few truly college run radio stations left to us. It has allowed my musical knowledge to grow and enabled me to meet individuals that would have most likely never crossed my path in any other circumstance. I am fortunate for this experience and would greatly like for it to continue. This year, as well as the past few, has been financially tough for us all. Having enough money to meet the rising costs of daily needs has been increasingly more difficult. Answering every plea for help is impossible for any one individual but if you can answer any plea, I am asking that it be to donate to the radio station that broadcasts live 24 hours a day from the campus of Loyola Marymount called KXLU.  This Tuesday, September 27, 2011 from 8-10 PM Pacific Standard Time I will be on air to raise funds for both the station and my show Soiree Musicale. Please contribute to the cause by pledging your support either online at http://www.kxlu.com/ or by calling in a pledge at 310-338-KXLU that’s 310-338-5958. All pledges are greatly appreciated. Thanks VERY much for your new and continued support!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
A Dedicated DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment