Monday, June 11, 2012

Phone Fun

I'm planning ahead for a vacation which will take me deep into offline territory. Grandma's house is a cyber free zone. As I have vowed to maintain an updated blog, I've had to figure out how to do this from far far away. Now some would say to simply smuggle in a laptop but laptops are not my friend. Also, considering the current status of our airports, the thought of any excess anything makes my purse strings nervous.

I have decided that this smart phone has a great purpose after all. I tried directly linking to this blog through the web but found typing a bit difficult. Once I realized there had to be an ap for that, I downloaded it this morning. This is the beta testing of the ap. I am amazed. So many sci fi films are coming to life in my reality. I am connected to the world in the palm of my hand. I'm not sure if it is good or bad but it sure comes in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment