Monday, June 4, 2012

Procrastinating

In all honesty, I haven't written a post today because I am having one of those moments where my mind has turned to mush. There are so many topics to take on and yet I want nothing to do with any of them. I am tired of the world at large in general at the moment. The news surrounds us with the darkest hours of countries near and far;The neighbors arguing over noisy pets, dirty dishes car alarms and parking spaces; The inane ads for products making promises they can't possibly fulfill are all a big batch of badness I have no desire to attack. It is a true Monday blues day for me. Hopefully my creativity will return to me next week. Maybe there will be an amazing bright spot that shows it's face between now and then. We can hope.  We can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment